Graiguenamanagh ca. 1916
A view from the Creamery.
The foreground field was later occupied during the 1950's/1970's by the Graiguenamanagh Livestock Sales Ltd. as cattle, sheep and pig mart. Subsequently, about 1996, houses were built on the site and were given the name Duiske Crescent. The nearby River Duiske is obscured by the trees.
Graiguenamanagh Memories Archive
Kilkenny County Library
Copyright is assigned to Kilkenny County Library by the public